1947-53 Chevy Truck Package features an all new style designed to replicate the OE look. Billet aluminum center medallions and factory correct colors bring that retro look back into your truck while maintaining gauges that function with today's technology. It has a 4 5/8" Speedtachular (Speedo/Tach combination gauge) and Quad (Fuel, Oil, Temp, Volt combination gauge) with stainless low step bezels and flat glass lenses. This package is also available with our 4 5/8” standard speedometer (24-704A) in place of the Speedtachular.
* All-electric cluster with original styling
* Built-in ECM signal filter switch
* Seamless fit into existing dash/bezel
* Snap-in wire harnesses for easy installation
* Model specific trim ring and mounting hardware included
* All necessary sending units included
* Fuel gauge 240-33 OHM
* Our ZST™ equipped instruments do not require external control boxes
**1947 Trucks Only*** - You will need to modify the mounting brackets that come in this kit. On the "1947" pickup there is different spacing on the Original Mounting Tabs.